8.29.2011

Rocks and Dinasours

One of the days during our short vacation in California I wanted to show Steve some of the places I grew up around. My parents and I took him for breakfast at the Halfway house which is where many movies and TV shows have been filmed up Soledad Canyon. While we were out that direction, we thought it would be fun to head over to Vasquez rocks. It was a beautiful day after all the rain went away. There was snow on the mountains in the background and the red rocks against the blue sky was so pretty! We hiked around and played on the rocks and played with dad's amazing camera. It was really fun.

Love my mommy!!

Later we decided to head to the land of weird and find something to do in Hollywood. We tried going to the planetarium but holy moly there were millions of people there!!! So we racked our brains and decided to go to the La Brea Tar Pits. I hadn't been there since my daddy took me there when I was a little girl. It was such fun outing with all my favorite people. It is fun to actually be a tourist in California instead of living there!





No comments:

Post a Comment