8.29.2011

Reagan Rules..



So to top off our amazing but extremely quick down to California we decided to go to the Reagan Museum. We love Reagan, and it was really cool to see all of history. One of my favorite parts was this amazing model of the White House. It was a GIANT doll house and you could see inside and the detail was just insane. We did not get to spend much time in the doll house exhibit because we had to catch our plane and sadly I won't get to see it again because it was a traveling exhibit. Another part I really enjoyed was Air Force One. My mom and I went to the Reagan Museum on a field trip when I was in 4th grade but they did not have this exhibit then. You actually get to walk on to the plane (no photos allowed) and see where not only Reagan, but many other presidents did their flying. It was so fun getting to hang out with my parents and Steve and doing something fun like going to museums. By the end I started to hold in tears because I knew our fun trip was coming to an end. I wish more than anything that we all lived in the same place. As for the Reagan library, I give it two thumbs up! I would go back again any day.


The view from the library..So pretty!!

On our flight..








No comments:

Post a Comment